Recent content by Moeru

  1. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 118 Discussion

    Really? To be honest I always knew they were human inside and as I saw Eren getting eaten I expected him turn into a Titan and that's exactly what happened the following chapter. What I find interesting is the why & how.
  2. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 112 Discussion / 113 Predictions

    I honestly think this is the best chapter yet. It felt amazing in its pacing, reveal, tension, suspense and action. Eren is truly determined and driven to do as much as possible before he run out of time. The frustration of being a helpless, hopeless Eldian is fueling his resolve that's why he...
  3. Moeru

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 384 Discussions/385 Predictions

    Well the guy kill regularly so I'm not surprised that he'll need to be supplied with victims every month or so. He's an artist type so his Hatsu would probably have a nasty effect on his victim. Guys like him are the worst as all the weirdest and deranged aspects of themselves make the core...
  4. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    They are almost all out of gas... almost. Connie, Sasha, Jean and Hange have some left, Eren the nameless solider and Erwin are almost full. The one doing the injection only need a burst to get to higher ground.
  5. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    Using 3D gear, they place the Hook before injecting the stuff then flee its like 10-sec before the subject start to transform, then they hide and drop the sacrifice near the Titan. With my method they would need to force the Titan to open its mouth (not that hard heh) and trow the fluid carrier...
  6. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    Well it is the efficient way of doing it. The serum as a boiling points way lower than water so it evaporate at room temperature. We human invented certain tool to carry and contain things. So this serum obviously need to be put into a sealed canister and since it must be ingested or injected to...
  7. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    Well not for everyone I guess. But now we are more certain.
  8. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    We know so far that when eating a shifter the mindless Titan take on its characteristic Class, Size, Type (Colossal or Armored/ Meter class, Combat type) It isn't so far stretched to assume that any malformation will be corrected. That's why I used Rod Reiss case as an example, saying that he...
  9. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion / 84 Predictions

    The chapter was amazing! I wasn't surprised by the development. The mule titan is quite fast, he probably used the water way to come near the body of the colossal titan to check who was alive after the battle. Sorry, I don't really care of who die or live between Armin & Erwin to be honest...
  10. Moeru

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions

    Chapter's out on Manga Stream. Happy reading ;) I've been reading the thread of the last month and was surprised that most people didn't think that Reiner could have survived, anyway he was able to move his Titan to protect his body from Bertholdt nuke. The blast definitively killed some...
  11. Moeru

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    It was certainly inspired by is brother work, since they copy each other very often even in life. As Kishimoto Seishi said, Masashi is alway the one copying him first. If you've read both manga at the same time you could've spot a lot of similarity. That went on as Naruto continued after 666...
  12. Moeru

    Chapter Bleach 623 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 623 Discussion / 624 Predictions I came only to read this, i was sure someone had cracked that joke already! It's pretty funny even when we know how hard his job is.
  13. Moeru

    Discussion The Itachi/Orochimaru broken timeline, bigger than Obito's

    Sticky note all over the workspace should be mandatory, some mangaka seems to not even bother to remember logical and important things in they own freaking creation!
  14. Moeru

    Is There Anything Worthwhile in the New Databook?

    Well nature transformation was completely underused after Pain arc it's like Kishi only wanted to make Futon Rasenshuriken and be done with it. It's a shame since it is one of the building blocks of the manga. Anyway i just love jutsu and this is what i understood by reading the manga over the...
  15. Moeru

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Re: Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End | Possible missing pages So this is the end... finally. Chapter one was named Uzumaki Naruto, Chapter 700 is named Naruto Uzumaki!! full circle yeah~ Chapted 699 was very touching i liked it a lot. I liked most of the pairing even if they were just...
Top