Recent content by mofo09

  1. Pokemon Doujin

    hey man, i just read all this. it actually sounds pretty good. If we can flesh out more story and shit i would def help u out. I like the idea of making it more realistic and pervy. More for older kids for sure.
  2. author here

    i need you!!! pm me plz
  3. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi, I'm new here. I like drawiing, reading good mangas, and working. I hope to meet a few artists here. I'm currently working on a vdeo game for my portfolio and some mangas just for fun. I really like drawing manga, and I hope to create a few short stories. Thats bascally me at this moment...
  4. HeatWave2006! Comedy (update sept28)

    Hi everyone, I'm new here but ive been lurking for a little while now. Im excited to present my comic that im bringing back from 2006. Mind the bad drawings at the beginning and enjoy. I plan to make other (shorter) mangas in the near future and would love to put them up on here too...
Top