Recent content by molokidan

  1. molokidan

    Support XenForo Switch Thread

    Thanks Pat, that fixed the problem.
  2. molokidan

    Support XenForo Switch Thread

    After the forum switch I was auto-logged into my forum account without any problems, but now I can't log into my main MH account (used for posting translations) no matter what I do. Clicking on the login button doesn't do anything. Is there any fix for this?
  3. molokidan

    Translators In search of a translators for Japanese subculture(anime, manga, games, otaku, etc) website!!

    You clearly have no respect for translators' skills if you're posting this. If you want professional, skilled translators, you should be offering paid work, not volunteer work. Especially if they're going to be working on articles for your website. If you're a company, that means you're doing...
  4. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Hi Ominae, nice to meet you. Good luck in reviving your group!
  5. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Oh, you know, that's it! Sorry, I guess my memory failed me. I meant Ultraman, Kamen Rider. How embarrassing! Sorry about that. Thanks for the enthusiasm! Enjoy Gifuu Doudou.
  6. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Thanks Nintakun. As for Go Nagai, the #1 series I want to translate of his is definitely Violence Jack. It's an absolutely insane, epic series. We'll see what happens with that. Ishinomori Shotaro is also a favorite of mine. I planned to do Kikaider a while back but I think that got picked up...
  7. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Hi Nintakun, thanks. I already translated finishing Watashi wa Shingo a long, long time ago. But the person handling the Edited Mangas, Morten of Offtopia and Gantz_waitingroom, asked me to hold from releasing them until he releases the volumes. I don't know what the hold-up is, you're free to ask...
  8. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Hi Prince Immigrant. Now that MS has shut down Jump, I'm planning to use this time to translate other projects I'm interested in. I like weird manga like Umezu Kazuo, Nagai Go, etc. I'm doing a lot of projects for Illuminati-Manga and Offtopia so check them out if you have a chance! Thanks!
  9. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Thanks bigdarios, I'll see what I can do!
  10. molokidan

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    Emailed you, Zach! Thanks.
Top