Recent content by Molving

  1. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    I wonder if there will ever be a time when Ui stops getting manipulated by Furuta. Pretty sure the Qs finding out about Kaneki still alive is part of Furuta's plan, otherwise he wouldn't of had No Face doing that weird face shifting stuff on them. I just really wanna what that clowns endgame...
  2. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 116 Discussion/117 Predictions

    When Uta said he needed a new piercing is that implying he did a kagune clone like Donato did with his finger? If so clowns are op
  3. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

    Considering Kaiko and other v members dislike Furuta this cliffhanger makes me think that they were the ones to deliver that katana blow on Matsuri. If Matsuri survives he'll get exposed as a ghoul which would also make people realise that Furuta is a ghoul, ruining his position as head of the CCG.
  4. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 114 Discussion/115 Predictions

    I guess Uta took his trolling a bit too far lol. His regeneration has to rival Noros if he is just casually letting Mutsuki do all this sick stuff to him. I love how we have gotten to see Seidou slowly evolve from all of his half kakuja forms into his complete one and now that we're gonna get a...
  5. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 109 Discussion/110 Predictions

    Last time we saw her she was lying on the floor at Cochlea...Maybe the clowns took her and got Kanou to study her and learnt her kagune can control people or something?
  6. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 109 Discussion/110 Predictions

    Uta vs Juuzou is as hype as Kaneki vs Arima for me just because Uta's my fave. Still though even with this power up for Urie I would be pretty disappointed if he is now able to beat an ss ghoul who just beat the shit out of him and even more disappointed if this is the end for Donato edit: I...
  7. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions (No Chapter on December 31)

    Tatara died because he had already played his role and ended his storyline with Houji making him no longer useful to the plot. Tsuneyoshi died to push the plot foward and make Furuta the Washuu King to rival Kaneki the One Eyed King. Unlike them I dont really see why Donato would be killed here...
  8. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions (No Chapter on December 31)

    This is Donato we are talking about, one of the smartest characters in the series so I really doubt he'll die. Like hollywood said he'll have a card up his sleeve. Plus he literally just came back at the end of last arc. I don't think Ishida will kill him off so early
  9. Molving

    Predictions After Tokyo Ghoul:re is finished, will there be a continuation or a new series?

    I think that Ishida will move onto a third series after the battle of Kaneki and Furuta concludes to decide which king wins since it fits with the title of re. But I dont really know what threats Kaneki would face in part three if this happened considering Furuta basically controls v and clowns...
  10. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

    I think the reason Nico has come to Banjou is to rescue Roma in exchange for healing Akira. Remember in chapter 63 of the original tokyo ghoul where he basically stiches up the mother and child with his kagune? Maybe he has some sort of trait that allows him to heal people.
  11. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Still can't get over the drawings of Matsuri in this chapter lol...
  12. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Yeah well maybe shes dead but, like HIDE, I Don't get the point of not confirming their death are so many chapters if they really are dead. Look at Irimi and Koma for example, their deaths were never confirmed and they came back 100 chapters later. But yeah I think it would be better if Eto did...
  13. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Pretty sure the only one dead is Shachi.For Eto why would they show another flashback of her without confirming her death. It's being kept in mystery because shes alive.Amon is definitely not dead as he is just too important to the plot. I honestly don't know what part Rize will play in the...
  14. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

    Glad we moved to the ccg as im interested to see how they will cope after such heavy losses. Whats up with matsuri's face lol
  15. Molving

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 99 Discussion/100 Predictions

    I don't get why the clowns only sent Roma to save Kanou when it's clear shes not that strong as she struggled against Takeomi and Itou. It's almost as if they sacrificed her to keep Kanou safe
Top