Recent content by momo90

  1. momo90

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Baku-man by Ohba x Obata (Death Note creators) WooooW! ....I don't wanna ruin it for anyone.. LOL!! This is another manga on my list! Hopefully it dosn't last too long..(like one piece) how do you do the spoiler tags? :(
  2. momo90

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 169 Discussion/170 Predictions I didn't like this chapter....I was dissappointed.. And where the heck is Lavi and Krory? I hope in the next chapter they explain what happend to Cross, and Alan's reaction to it! AND WHERE IS LAVI!!?
  3. momo90

    Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 510 Discussion/511 Predictions I thought Kuma was a Schibaki...not an admiral Man Kizaru's abilty sure rocks hardcore!! XD Drake's Devil fruite...is a dinasuar? :o SUPER COOL! :D
  4. momo90

    Chapter Bleach 321 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 321 Discussions/322 Predictions Wha..? I didn't understand the last bit...was that his bankai or speacial move?? Anywho.. Im Glad that freaky dude is out of the picture now, and i hope its Kira's fight next!! Oooh! I like Kira :)
  5. momo90

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 412 Discussions / 413 Predictions Omg...that i sso unfair...3 on 1, Sasuke has lost all of my respect for him... I thought he was for the one on one thing... But the eight tails...Man i hope he goes all the way to end and kills Sasuke... But thats wishful thinking (and no...
  6. momo90

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 168 Discussion/169 Prediction Oh my freaking gosh...THEY FUCKING KILLED CROSS!! :o How the fuck can they kill Cross!? If Cross is killed, then that means everyone is fucked! Man.....i wonder what will happen, I just can't believe that Cross is killed. Well we just have to...
Top