Recent content by Momoni

  1. Momoni

    American Politics

    I'm just saying that none of this is her actually winning the nomination, just the implication that she probably will.
  2. Momoni

    American Politics

    Keep in mind that the super delegates don't even vote for a few months, these are all just promises.
  3. Momoni

    American Politics

    You could get into a debate forever about this, because it would travel in circles. The only thing that I feel is absolute, from the bible, is that there are no exceptions for love. You cannot make exceptions because they don't share the same religion, or the same sexuality. My point is that...
  4. Momoni

    American Politics

    More or less would relate to the circumstances of your life. So whether you choose or learn more depends on your experience. Obviously it's all more complicated than just one or the other. It's all a combination of different mediums born of diverse life experience. Whatever you do more would...
  5. Momoni

    Word Play Word association! - - - - - - Part 15

    Astronaut
  6. Momoni

    In any universe, you are my dark star

    Your avatar next to the picture makes it look like some kind of really intense thing. Like "whoa, that was close!"
  7. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    So judgy~ I hear the supreme court has an opening~
  8. Momoni

    American Politics

    I don't know how these debates can be taken seriously while Trump is present.
  9. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    No cringe, only smiles
  10. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    Lawlett Nice Kun?
  11. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    Thank you! How very nice of you~ ^^
  12. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    Uh, welcome?
  13. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    Alright, I'm in.
  14. Momoni

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Uncharted

    So what do I get if I win?
Top