Recent content by Momotaros

  1. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 409 Spoiler thread I agree with everyone that the ending was disappointing and there really wasn't much closure for the story. It was way too open-ended but the way I see it is Tsuna's personal growth that was the resolution of the series, not his status in life. He went from having...
  2. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 408 Discussion / 409 Predictions I'm just assuming that Reborn will leave if Tsuna tells him that he's ready to become Vongola 10th. If not, then Reborn still has to teach him a few things.
  3. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 407 Spoiler thread Yo very true. You made some really nice points that changed my opinion. For example, like Bleach. The main goal of the series was to eventually defeat Aizen and afterwards everything just felt being dragged on. Even with Naruto, the main goal of the series isn't...
  4. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 407 Spoiler thread I think I'm the part of the few that actually quite enjoyed this chapter. We got a lot of information and even some progression with the series. Tsuna was eventually going to have to choose Kyoko or Haru. Also, we are also presented with a new event: Lal and...
  5. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions I think for an Arcobaleno like Yuni who's curse was a short life-span. I think her lifespan will be the original AKA not dying young.
  6. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 406 Spoiler thread Yo I thought that the pillow fight was going to be like that one snow-ball fight they had during the Daily Arc. I'm so happy it didn't go into that direction.
  7. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 406 Spoiler thread An alright chapter, typical one for the end/aftermath of the arc. I don't think we'll see the end of the series next week. This one was just really lacklusting as a series finale build up. Everyone is healed and there seems to be not too much effects from this...
  8. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 405 Spoiler thread A lot of people are complaining about how this chapter was a disappointing end to the arc, but what about the series overall. We got so much information about the Tri-Ni-Sette. This chapter answered a lot of questions about regarding the Tri-Ni-Sette. Where did...
  9. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn 404 Discussion / 405 Predictions Holy...I was totally not expecting Checkerface to be Kawahira. What a plot twist. I saw the Hell Ring and I thought, "wait, wasn't that ring already used?" Of course, it was used by Kawahira in the Future Arc. This is really a nice surprise though. A...
  10. Favorites What Are Yours Favourites Flames?

    I really like the concept of the Rain Flames; the whole tranquility factor was a bit confusing at first, but it makes perfect sense now. I love seeing Yamamoto utilize his rain flames in battle; especially against Genkishi which IMO one of the more well-done battles of Reborn.
  11. Reborn 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions

    I really hope that isn't the case. I'm hoping for an epic battle between Tsuna and Jager and another power-up would just be ridiculous!
  12. Reborn 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions

    Bermuda kinda reminds me of Kid Buu. Now, I'm not too sure what he's going to do. He might.. 1. Heal Jager 2. Fight Tsuna and Reborn 3. All of the above. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see what's going to happen next.
  13. Reborn 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions

    Awesome chapter! Really epic! So it seems that not even Jager can take on the Vongola's Monster Trio. The way Mukuro protected Tsuna and Hibari protected Enma, Chrome, and Flan. Then they got stabbed in the shoulder and held him there in order to let Tsuna attack him. Truly freakin' awesome...
  14. Reborn 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions

    That's an interesting note. But I think that the more the Vindice are beaten, the more powerful Jager gets. Maybe like that's how the Flame of the Night works. It's like the fallen Vindice transfer their energy to Jager or something. Who knows. Hahah. I'm also in support of the the Vongola...
  15. Reborn 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions

    Reborn! just got crazy insane. We've seen Jager take out an Arcobaleno the top fighters in Tsuna's book easily. But we haven't seen the true heroes of the manga; the Vongola. A majority of the Guardians are still in fact surviving and still willing to fight. Maybe we'll see an epic Vongola...
Top