Recent content by mongshell

  1. Lezhin Webcomic Contest

    If you're used to the graphic novels or the manga/manhwa/manhua, I guess you could call it weird but it's a new experience, reading non-stop on your phone, scrolling down. It's the most popular format in Korea too. I asked about and I got a reply that the width has to be 1280 pix. Other than...
  2. Shounen [Webtoon] Hellper by Sakk

    why does this thread have no replies?!?! started reading this when it was still in the discover page. was really proud when it started officially serializing on naver webtoon. great usage of the vertical viewing, one of a kind drawing style. full of symbolism and myths, legends from the eastern...
  3. Favorites Best COMPLETED Manga that you have read...

    <Full Metal Alchemist>, <Slam Dunk>, and <Parasite>
  4. Shounen [Webtoon] 4 Cut Hero by Goriragun

    All the characters in this work seems to have great character, especially zeed. At first, I didn't really like how feminine some of the characters were drawn but the story overall is action packed and the parodies you see from time to time is hilarious.
  5. Seinen Dear Boy by Sgt.

    Loved this webtoon. Read all of it in one go once it was finished on the official site, http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/eyeforeye. A real cathartic release and really satisfactory.
  6. Lezhin Webcomic Contest

    Hi there. So today I found out about Lezhin comics' webcomic contest with a cash prize. The first place wins $3K and 2nd, $1K, and 3th and 4th place wins $500 each. I'm thinking about entering and I just wanted to share it with you all. The deadline is July 31st so hopefully, I'll make it in...
  7. hello

    introducing myself to the world of manga, anime, manhwa, webtoon, all the good stuff. joined, hoping to get some good recommendations :)
Top