Recent content by MonkeyD-Dragon

  1. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    @Lambu It seems that due to unforeseen circumstances, I won't have the time to play the game. And since the game has a player limit, I don't want to ruin the chances of other players when I won't be here. I'd like it if I can withdraw now. Sorry for the trouble.
  2. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    I still have a 0% win rate, so I'd like to win this one. I'm in.
  3. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games The Sheep Game #121

    I thought this sheep was gonna be a comedy pokemon themed sheep but it turned out to be filled with demons and stuff with a possible part 2 of more random stuff. Exactly my cup of tea.
  4. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Hmm, I might not be able to be here if its in early January, but sign me as pending for now, I'd like it if I break this losing streak I am on currently.
  5. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    I'm always late to the party I guess. First, thanks to the hosts for a great game, this was plenty of fun to play (Especially as a mafia lover). And of course, to @Farfalla for the great avis.:super Second, congrats for townies, they deserved the win, I especially liked what @Gryffindor did...
  6. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Yet you ignore me doing the same thing to a claimed mason... I didnt trust Gry, or people who claimed passives because of how much its common between mafia. Plus, you yourself saw how insistent Gry was at revealing the roles. That is my playstyle.
  7. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    But right now, there is 1 more hour he could possibly vote in. I prefer not taking that risk.
  8. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    I am not in favor of a double lynch. Like I said before, we could have zasz investigate Demon while we see the result of his pirate fate. That being said I am not fond of being politician'd, so... !votelock Kato @Demonspeed who will you target tonight ?
  9. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Why do you say that when you changed the vote yourself to Demon ? Did Gryff change your vote ? No, at first its extended time and a recast of votes.
  10. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    I guess we should because its a tie.
  11. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Well, we got one more hour of discussing, but it seems many locked their votes already
  12. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    I agree with @Jammin , Demon and Hardy were on each others' throats too early in that day, before either had votes on them. And I find gnut/kato to be more suspicious. But here is this, even if kato is the mafia lover, its possible he is the janitor, I would like to get rid of him asap if that...
  13. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Barkeeper doesn't protect the people it invites. Demonspeed can still target the people in the bar if he wants to.
  14. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Although its not that bad of an idea, why should we do it only for confirmed townies ? For example, inviting somebody like Erin would do nothing since we already know she's a townie, she has no role besides townie now that she used her shot, and no action to fail. Or inviting Zasz could hinder...
  15. MonkeyD-Dragon

    Games Mafia Game 59 - Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death - END GAME

    Only Zasz as far as we know.
Top