Recent content by Monz

  1. Monz

    Discussion MW2 Glitched XP lobbies?

    Most people who play MW2 know somebody or have seen somebody who is a 10th prestige. Most of these people have obtained this through glitched xp lobbies. If anyone knows someone or is hosting one I would appreciate an invite. My gamertag is I RingRaiders I ^^
  2. Monz

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Source: BA Credits: Spacecat Verification: Confirmed Mostly it just shows the reactions of those acquainted with the Vizards. Hisagi is in shock and Kyouraku is trod on by Risa. The first squad vice captain seems to have put them in the barrier. Yama-ji's face is one of complete...
  3. Monz

    Chapter Bleach 353 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 353 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well Space is the guy who posts reliable spoilers every week... and the source was Ohana from 2ch... so I see no reason to doubt them.
  4. Monz

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 353 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread Verification: Pending Source: BA Credits: Spacecat Kubo's message
  5. Monz

    "Save Konoha"

    Looks awesome..... could have done without Sasuke as well. ^^
  6. Monz

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 518 Spoiler Discussion Thanks, I wish Luffy would get the hell off that Island. >_>
  7. Monz

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Hey I'm monz I just started my own group KFC Scans, we just did our 5th release of HSDK, and we plan on doing much more. Just wondering if I could get my Manga Editor status now. ^^
  8. Monz

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion That is the exact opposite of what I want. I want 1 Naruto kicking all of Pein's asses. I am so sick of Naruto always using those damn Kage Bunshins. I wish just once he would fight by himself.
  9. Monz

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 416 Spoiler Discussion Wow another flash back..... I think Sasuke is going to have a surprise for him when he arrives at Konoha.... that is if Pein doesn't destroy the village first.
Top