Recent content by Moonlightsword

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions

    I don’t understand why everyone is so upset about not having Baam kills Rachel, yeah of course she has done many bad things and betrayed Baam but still to him, she is more than a special being : he has known her the longest, and has been so precious to him that he would die for her and forgive...
  2. Discussion What is the Red-Light-District

    I found it very interresting, but then I thought of something. Don’t you think that wangnan and karaka could be clone of zahard and his compagnons? Wangnan look too much like zahard to be his son and the first time we saw him he said he wanted to be the king of the tower, same as Zahard, and I...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions

    In the chapter rachel talked about a curse, since Arlene is known to be a " spell master", do you think it is related ? And zahard said " I know those eyes " when he saw Baam and except if Baam was already born I don’t think you can see the eyes of a new born...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    The yellow things are zahard’s bang right ? Then, he must near the level of Baam (at shinsoo)right ? Maybe in term of pure control or tension but even so, I still think he has a more powerful shinsoo...
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

    The speciality of arlene was spell if I’m remembering well
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

    It would be interesting to see Baam go searching his true self after this arc. And drop the " destiny and revenge because of the prophecy " coz i really hate this " destiny" thing
  7. Discussion The mysterious Enryu

    Enryu is so far only a messenger or a spectator. We don’t really know of his background but it would not make sens if he was with FUG, why would they need another irregular if they already had one, moreover one who can "easily" kill an admin?
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 378 Discussion / 379 Predictions

    It remains me more of a test to go to the next stage than a fight, so maybe Baam has more chance to win a one vs one.
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 377 Discussion / 378 Predictions

    Is it me or urek transformed into zahard?
  10. Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Hello, I’m new to this blog and so I have a few questions (sorry if my english is bad): What do you think about the fact that Mustang calls Baam « son of Arlene » but Eduan calls him « son of V »? And what do you think about Baam after the HF? He will surely have a level near the one Zahard has...
Top