Recent content by Mori takai

  1. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I think Franz is extremely troubled or is confused on what is categorised as filler
  2. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Its fine not to like the daily life arc but there isn't any need to lie here
  3. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Let me tell you as Veteran the orginal anime has pretty much zero filler the episodes early on you think are filler are straight from the manga the daily life arc is like 80 chapters the anime adapts about 19 episodes worth of it before becoming action and while there is no filler there are...
  4. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    But They didn't even have a stage in anime japan and for argument sake lets say it was announced for anime japan what do they do for October aka the anniversary month? "they can releases more information" Okay? and what do they do for jump festa? see the issue here I don't know if we will...
  5. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    as huge and veteran fan of Katekyo Hitman reborn I haven't followed Jump festa in a VERY and I mean VERY long time so whats jump studio and can we expect any kinda news there? I REALLY hope so because I always feel like the production committee trolls and VERY mean way
  6. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I can tell you right now I haven't been following that much of jump Force news but from what I been seeing its lacking greatly in diverse series and compared to games like Ultimate stars and J stars which because those games were japan only which allowed them to add as many series as possible...
  7. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Do we have the total sales numbers for Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Bunko volumes since volume 21 came out in September ?
  8. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Pictures from my last weeks Visit to the exhibit
  9. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Next up Today is One Piece day in japan https://shonenjump-ten.com/vol3/fan.html Once again Here is the list of series getting fan appreciation days July 20 (Friday) "BLEACH" DAY (complete) July 27 (Friday) "ONE PIECE" DAY August 3 (Friday) "My Hero Accademia" DAY August 7 (Tuesday)...
  10. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Bunko Volumes are the editions jump gives to their popular titles JoJo has them too http://comic-bunko.shueisha.co.jp/plan/reborn/ here you go I get what you mean but Ocean was already taken with the whole Mara rings thing ( unless sea and Ocean are not the same thing ?) sorry I really...
  11. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Mankichi Togawa For your question regarding Kaoru Mizuno the Bunko website lists all flame types and his was the River just thought I would give you heads up.
  12. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    again tho that's all subjective which is okay for you to have that's like me saying I find BC mediocre heck one of the reasons I haven't read the manga is that in my opinion that art for that is straight up ugly and that its pretty much a Naruto clone all things MHA isn't but the Fact is...
  13. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I used Bleach as an example but you beat me to it ;)
  14. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    at this point its just personal opinion which is okay for you to have but you can't change the opinions of those millions of Japanese who did support REBORN having a fan day, its own Room and spot light is sign of success that jump acknowledges something I very much enjoy seeing in my time...
  15. Mori takai

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm Not sure what your trying to say Friend but REBORN was literally trending in Japan with the stage play news came out ( Evident here at 24.4k retweets and hashtag ) ) and That's not adding where it Ranked in NHK's (Japan's biggest Broadcaster ) 100 anime anniversary ranking in 2017...
Top