Recent content by moridin

  1. Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Re: Bleach Volume Cover Thread - 26 Cover [Newest] large
  2. Noitora

    chapter 261 spoilers got me excited so I've been messing around with different pics and ended up working on this one a bit more than others. Decided to keep it sort of loose and sketchy rather than refined brush strokes as it helped with giving off the wild and menacing look to him. Didn't take...
  3. Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Re: Bleach Volume Cover Thread - 25 Cover [Newest]
  4. Emily ~ painting

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46518243/ photoshop, fairly happy with it. Looks best in full view. I shoulda redone a few things but i'm lazy xD
  5. Natsu ~ fairytail

    I dragged myself to do some art for the first time since i finished danielles picture =p based on a manga page, there was too much grey to bother cleaning it and colouring so I just started from scratch and re-drew the whole thing so I figure I can just about get away with posting on devart
  6. Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Re: Bleach Volume Cover Thread - 24 Cover [Newest] larger
  7. Chapter 245 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 245 Predictions Thread because its only just come out? mirrored it as well
  8. Chapter 245 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 245 Predictions Thread Bleach 245 raw http://www.sendspace.com/file/djb7fm http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHCGNJJ2
  9. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Eyeshield 21 - 203 - Spoiler/Summaries/Pics
  10. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Eyeshield 21 - 203 - Spoiler/Summaries/Pics should be true, from the usual guy 陸がロデオドライブで狼谷を抜いたところから みんな「しゃああああああ!!」(西部のチアガール) 『西部ワイルドガンマンズ 圧勝――――!!」 セナ「陸の・・・ロデオドライブってさ目の前で急にグワッと早くなるんだけど そのグワッがグワワワァアーッ!って感じで」 モン太「お おう!よく分かんねえけどスピードアップしたって事だな!」 それを見つめる進 そして遠雷...
  11. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Eyeshield 21 202 Spoilers
  12. Discussion Spot Ryotsu in Your Favourite Jump Series This Week!

    this was upped via bleachforums http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uporg514869iy3.jpg
  13. Chapter 243 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 243 Predictions [Bleach] seriously o_O damn lack of scan/translated souls T__T
  14. 322 cover coloured

    XD thanks guys
  15. 322 cover coloured

    Izumo and Kotetsu quite a fun cover to do :)
Top