Recent content by Morlun

  1. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 867 Discussion / 868 Predictions

    The audience is getting older along with Oda and the series. The teenagers he wrote One Piece for in the beginning are now adults, and neglecting that has caused many long-running series to lose some audience.
  2. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece 860 Chapter Discussion / 861 Predictions

    IIRC, Enel could listen to the whole island due to his devil fruit, not haki.
  3. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 857 Discussion / 858 Predictions

    Capone is wondering how Luffy will react to him. Capone also says that he will meet and kill Luffy if Luffy turns out to be not a likable person for him. Like him? Dude, you'll love him. Just ask Law! :D
  4. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 856 Discussion / 857 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    I'm hoping that it isn't one of those clashes we hear about in the manga history, like "Roger and Garp fought to a tie", "Jimbei and Ace fought to a tie"... it would give Luffy status, yeah... but I really want to see him KO Bog Mom. Dressrosa was the shining spot for half of the crew. Totto...
  5. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 856 Discussion / 857 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    As expected, Sanji won't leave Reiju to die. As it could reasonably be expected, he won't leave the rest of his family to die either, despite them being assholes. As expected, Pekoms was saved by Jimbei. As some people expected, it seems Capone is making his move. As everyone expected, no...
  6. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 854 Discussion / 855 Predictions

    Maybe we'll see something like the end of the Thriller Bark arc. Luffy fights Big Mom, but with support by Nami (weather manipulation), Brook (soul manipulation), and the rest of the crew (crowd control?) to a stalemate and retreat. Also, if Brook didn't copy the Phoneglyphs yet, he'll probably...
  7. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 852 Discussion / 853 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    "On break next week." That sells it. The spoiler must be true. :) Seems too short for a chapter, though. There must be more.
  8. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 851 Discussion / 852 Predictions- NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    AHAHAHAHAHAH! "Marry me and let's have some skeleton babies, Soul King!" "I'd gladly make you the happiest woman alive, but I don't have a --" (cut to another character)
  9. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 851 Discussion / 852 Predictions- NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    For all we know, Jinbei may not have lost anything. The newspaper on chapter 834 said he had backtracked on his request to leave the crew. It may have been an exaggerated version of the story (it painted him as a coward), but I could see Jinbei just saying "nevermind then" and then leaving...
  10. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 851 Discussion / 852 Predictions- NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Brook is sooooo cool here. I hope he manages to pull off an escape with poneglyph copies despite Big Mom trying to stop him. That would be awesome. So he's a Saiyan?
  11. Morlun

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    Now I kinda wish Hiro would draw Natsu with every other female character and Lucy with every other male character, just to see the meltdown.
  12. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    So, this is the perfect scenario, no? Sanji has no obligations to his father or brothers. No love for them either. There's his sister, but he happens to be there to save her. Baratie won't be targeted because no one cares about the wedding anymore. Other than the handcuffs, which I'm sure Reiju...
  13. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 850 Discussion / 851 Predictions

    I really hope Luffy's tooth grows back somehow. He looks silly this way.
  14. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 848 Discussion / 849 Predictions

    True, it could be something evil. It could be something completely out of the box, like "I'm gonna kill Sanji!" I just don't think it was "I'm gonna run away", because that's just not shocking.
  15. Morlun

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 848 Discussion / 849 Predictions

    The thing is, if Pudding had said "I'm gonna run", then Luffy would have been all "Good for you!" He's all about free will. Even if she said she'd refuse to marry, I doubt Luffy would have reacted like he did. Again, free will. She said she's gonna do something crazy. Something that shocked...
Top