Recent content by MotherofSheeps

  1. Discussion Thoughts on Alma Toran, Solomon's magi, Aladdin's mother (spoilers)

    There is one thing that pick up my attention From what is stated here (and from what I understand) Salomon kidnap defensseles infant and implant his ego in itself, just like with Sheherezade and Yunan. So from what I understand so far in the new world, that Salomon created, there are implanted...
  2. Discussion Thoughts on Alma Toran, Solomon's magi, Aladdin's mother (spoilers)

    I think about it and besides obvious resemblance to Solomon, Alladin have this obssesion about big breasts just like Wahid XD. Maybe Alladin was creation of Salomon`s and Falan n Wahid son`s rukh (since there is posibilty he is dead). But then why the woman`s siluette, that Alladin called mother...
  3. Favorites Your favorite king candidate

    Indeed, Hakuryuu is soo into revenge right now that its not making him best candidate for king. Another, but placed highter than him would be Kugyouku, since she is totally lack of confidence, somewhat lack of Hakuei`s grace, wisdom and leadership abilty (thou she seem to be stronger than her)...
  4. Favorites Your favorite king candidate

    In my opinion the one who is fitting to be king (or rather queen) is Hakuei. She is smart, can move people`s heart, pacifist but not hesitate to use violence when its necessary. She not plotting like Sinbad nor treat other like sh*t like Kouen. She is strong, confident and yet full of...
  5. Chapter Magi 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    Re: Magi 221 Spoiler Thread To be honest I don`t think Arba is in love with Salomon. Their relationship is still sister-brother like to me. Sheba probably gets upset, since Arba knows Salomon better than her and she is somewhat closer, cause she was his servant. If Sheba really is Gyokuen (I...
Top