Recent content by MOthinus

  1. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I’m so anxious rn, I can’t even relax. Why can’t the 12th come already, I wanna see Nue's KV so bad... Sorry for yapping, I just needed to get this off my chest. Walau way
  2. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I want to become a godzilla
  3. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Well it's not really uncommon for mc to be that low, there are: Raku - Nisekoi (6th-7th-11th), Kogarashi - Yuuragi Sou (10th), Nariyuki - BokuBen (7th-9th), Sakamoto (5th-8th), Mukai (7th), Baki (7th), Kiyomine - Oblivion Battery (7th-6th), Uryu - Amagami Sister (8th) , Shirou - Fate (7th...
  4. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Kyokotsu literally have like 20+ threads in forum of people lusting over him, Kabane pretty much have alot of Yaoi fanfic with Gakuro...Nue is quite popular with women, I know this because I have been spending time with JP community side of Nue. That's Kazusa's Mom - Suo Misaki
  5. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    for Gakuro? Nah. For Nue? Yeah
  6. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Funniest result ever, now I can say Nue is popular with women
  7. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    True, it is freaking unexpected. But then again I remember what happened after that Interim result regarding the former.
  8. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Don't have top 10
  9. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Well, I been more active in JP community instead of here, but I want to say that Nue getting an anime is one of the best things that has happened to me this decade. After all, who doesn’t love lookin at their favorite manga get an adaptation? Nue is, to me, the very best manga to come out this...
  10. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Phantom Seer isn't even close to Kiyoshi and Bachi in term of year... 2020 vs 2023,2024
  11. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nue...It only took 149 chapters...lol
  12. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Crazy statement when Gakuro literally far from being a wet cardboard character and he is by far the most well developed character in the series. You just undermine the entire relationship. Kazusa did have some crush for Gakuro because she genuinely thought he was adorable in both personality...
  13. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    This is hilarious, too bad that I don't live in Japan....I would spend thousands
  14. MOthinus

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Chained Soldier Season 2 with Passione is the latest battle harem with decent to good animation.
Top