Recent content by Moyga

  1. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    I recommend trying a light novel instead of manga. Most of the popular anime/manga series in Japan and in Korea were originally light novels and I started reading some this year, I've found I actually usually enjoy them much more than their mangas because they have way more detail. They are...
  2. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 453 Spoilers & Discussion

    Exactly, Kalavan doesn't stand a chance against Voltron Baam. He will ancient soul doggo demon earth fire fish fuck you up.
  3. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 453 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if this will culminate in some kind of team mega buff to Baam. Koon uses the fish on him, White somehow feeds him souls, since both of them can use souls for power and Rak does something related to the ancients which maybe has some synergy with Baams abilities, who knows. Raks...
  4. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 452 Spoilers & Discussion

    I find it interesting that when Baam asks Evankell about it, Evankell says it's a good opportunity. Evankells only worry appears to be whether it is a trap or not, he doesn't seem to be worried about Baam fighting Kallavan, isn't that odd? Evankell is the one who has been training Baam all this...
  5. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 448 Spoilers & Discussion

    Obviously Baam doesn't know that he's in a webtoon, that's not what I said so I don't think you really read it. Sometimes you can have a sense that something is true without knowing why. Baam seems to have an intuition that he won't die, an intuition that he will succeed, he is guided by his...
  6. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 448 Spoilers & Discussion

    I also think that at a deep level, Baam doesn't think its really possible that he will die and lets keep it real, it isn't really possible, hes like Naruto where the demon fox will go crazy and take over his body if he is near death. He not only has plot armour in a breaking the fourth wall...
  7. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 448 Spoilers & Discussion

    A lot of people think that Baam will collect all of the 13 series since he can break the curse and they are related to the key for going higher in the tower. It's possible his final sword will be a fusion of the 13.
  8. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 448 Spoilers & Discussion

    Do you guys remember how big the first thorn fragment was when we first saw it? It was like a building. It would be crazy if Baam actually had the whole size of the 4 fragments together behind him. I assume in the end he'll have some other form for it.
  9. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 447 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, that's exactly why I think the workshop was involved in their origin. SIU probably showed that flashback for a reason. It would be strange if its never brought up again. Unless I am remembering wrong, those 3 brothers basically woke up with no memory about where they came from or anything...
  10. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 447 Spoilers & Discussion

    As people have already brought up, there is a high probability that the dog people were results of experiments done by the workshop related to messing around with ignition weapons or things like that. There is a decent chance that the entire ability of manifesting these dog powers is something...
  11. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 446 Spoilers & Discussion

    Haha I wasn't really complaining, it's just that two people were arguing about the eye based on previous eyes in the series and so on and I was commenting that there probably isn't some special reason why the eye is the way it is SIU probably just did it because he felt like it. I don't care...
  12. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 446 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly I dont think that SIU is putting as much thought into small things as he used to, I wouldn't be surprised if the eye of Baams new form is the way it is simply because SIU thinks it looks cool without really thinking much about how he drew the red baris eyes in the past or hell joe...
  13. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 446 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wait but, are the blood red shinsoo moves from the thorn or are they from the red bari? Before whenBaam used the blood red orb and the red shinsoo moves in the data world, we saw a frame of the red bari helping him or something right? Also isn't that kind of blood red shinsoo associated with the...
  14. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 446 Spoilers & Discussion

    When I first read that Baam did partial transformation I didn't like it, but the fact that it isn't actually a dog thing and his interaction with Doom seems to have basically just helped him to figure out how to physically manifest the power of the Thyrssa inside him is cool I think. It's not...
  15. Moyga

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 444 Spoilers & Discussion

    These are the blog posts I was referring to if people are interested but the translation seems a little janky "We have a Ten Family Head here. A bit more story about White's out of the bag as well... White is an incredibly big yet incredibly small character. A powerful Slayer fallen to the...
Top