Recent content by mp3

  1. mp3

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion / 882 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Luffy smiling in the face of death, another showcase of the trait of someone who carries the D on his name. He's really in trouble right here.
  2. mp3

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    Fighting inside the mirror world, and then Katakuri mimicking Luffy's move, I see what you did there Oda-sensei.
  3. mp3

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 878 Discussion / 879 Predictions

    No. I'm just a reader here for a long time now, but yeah I just decided to create one so I can thank him properly. I might just go in the shadow again and read all the discussions here. I love your discussions here and I'm amazed of all the good theory for One Piece that I have read here. I see...
  4. mp3

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 878 Discussion / 879 Predictions

    it's a color practicing, it's my first time making my own lineart too so I'm not aware of the positioning, and don't have any critic. I have corrected it though it's already late MS already uploaded it online. Hehehe. I'll take the anatomy details and the positioning perspective of items in...
Top