Recent content by Mr. Crocodile

  1. On Break One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Calm down son. It's been two weeks since Wano.. Also I guess you forgot Rayleigh told luffy that it specifically cannot be directly trained to grow stronger. CoC grows as the user grows as a person and in combat. It's a direct manifestation of the user's personal growth and spirit. It's like...
  2. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    This is why authors should not listen to "fans" and just do their thing
  3. One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Idk I like buggy against all D's more 😁😁
  4. One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Since we've been getting chunks of God Valley throughout the years from different perspectives, especially Kuma's, my guess is that after the Elbaf flashback we'll get the entire thing in a single movie. Also, my guess is that by the way the D was highlighted that the BAAD movie will be focused...
  5. One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Nah Mosa is Shirahoshi Also I guess with this transformation Imu is basically Frieza and we already have a (unknown) countdown for Imu to have to retreat to avoid dying for the surface air or something similar to the time constraint at the end of Namek in DBZ.
  6. One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    What a strange comment. Maybe just stop reading the series altogether weirdo.
  7. One Piece Chapter 1189 Discussion

    I would prefer if it were something like he has access to the fruit powers of those who've made contracts with him in the past. Which could've been the majority of those 19 kings or is it 18 since Nefertari didn't join them in Marijoa?
  8. One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Luffy got knocked the f out against kaido not stabbed like that. We have seen him get stabbed in such a dramatic fashion since Crocodile, you know like 25 years ago. So how's Oda lacking in creativity again? The MC always struggles in the initial fights with the big baddie or did u expect him to...
  9. One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Man these trolls have really gone down in quality since the old days. Try a bit harder mate.
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1185 Discussion

    Not his strength? Bruh did u even read kuma's flashback? Or Robin's? Law? Noland? Otohime? Sanji? Chopper? I enjoyed Harald's too.
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1183 Discussion

    Most writers never create content that fans "asked for or wanted" because u know why? Then they would be predictable and boring. Fans have no clue what they're about the large majority of the time. You listed a whole bunch of your favorite plot lines and yet not once did u include Imu which was...
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1182 Discussion

    Shakky said that Rayleigh was 100 times stronger than the strawhats and he fought on equal footing to Kizaru. Now, luffy fighting him at Egghead was a bit of a cakewalk. Are u saying at this point in the story there should be a character 100 times stronger than the MCs? That's ridiculous. How's...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1182 Discussion

    Hold up.. I thought Biblo could only gigantify things not the other way around. I guess we'll probably learn more about it's true powers at the end of the arc. I bet he'll also dump a bunch of lore later. I mean he is an old wise owl after all.. From what I read elsewhere Mosa is Shirahoshi...
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1182 Discussion

    Religion and European values/way of life were literally forced on the indigenous population. Just like it has happened to different cultures throughout history. He didn't stay anything incorrect so why are you getting offended? English, French, Dutch, and Spanish all forced assimilation in some...
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1182 Discussion

    I mean sure it sounds nice tho it's easy to tell that AI wrote that lol. The usual tell is the constant use of the em dash. AI bots love that. Most people don't write like that especially in such an informal forum. I will also go out on a limp here and say that a new German member likely doesn't...
Top