Recent content by Mr. Death

  1. Mr. Death

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Anyone know whats the lastest chapter for Tegami Bachi is in Japan...?
  2. Mr. Death

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump SQ (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Meh Katien, Tegami Bachi > Ao No Exorcist..
  3. Mr. Death

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! Anyone Watch the Game of Thrones First episode on HBO...
  4. Mr. Death

    Books A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Re: Song of Ice and Fire I know I feel like kidnapping the author and forcing him to write...
  5. Mr. Death

    Books A Song of Ice and Fire (Original Book Series) [SPOILERS - BEWARE]

    Re: Song of Ice and Fire I can't wait for the HBO Series and for the Fifth book to come out...
  6. Mr. Death

    Discussion kizaru could a mirror beat him?

    I bet a light capture dial, should be able to beat him and capture him...?
  7. Mr. Death

    The js06 Thread

    Teleportation or flying? Super speed or telekinesis? Super strength or invisbility? Spider or monkey?
  8. Mr. Death

    The js06 Thread

    Has anyone asked if you have any pets, or what your favorite candy, or if you ever tried any illegal drugs?
  9. Mr. Death

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    Hey Sengoku Basara 3 fans , my group has released Ch 2... Grab it Here
  10. Mr. Death

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Hey fans of Sengoku Basara 3, my group has released ch 2... Grab it Here
  11. Mr. Death

    The js06 Thread

    I bet Ivory would try and change that.... What do you think of Sarah Palin, doable or not, also that whole if she smart or not....?
  12. Mr. Death

    Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

    Re: Tegami-bachi by Asada Hiroyuki Hey, you will patiently or die, we have finish clean 38 and just awaiting trans and I refuse to rush Niph-chan...
  13. Mr. Death

    Why was Aizen allowed to become a captain?

    Because Aizen had use his shiki to make it look like he never left the SS, plus they didnt even question the Vizards or kisuke and already sentenced them to death or getting Hollow powers
  14. Mr. Death

    The js06 Thread

    \o/ I thought so.....
  15. Mr. Death

    The js06 Thread

    Hey were you the JS06 that wished me a happy birthday on the JAC site or an impostor...?
Top