Recent content by Mr Ethos

  1. Mr Ethos

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    I completely agree! At this point we know both have massive chakra reserves, are skilled as a swordsman & swordfish, and thier primary elemental affinities. After that all bets are off, Is Kisame going to have to deal with Sabu's giant badger & battle axe too???
  2. Mr Ethos

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Oh no... it's Godzilla!!! :eek Do my eyes deceive me? Is Kishi actually going to show Kisame battle? Then again, he might need the two weeks to decide. :cussing I hope that shaft doesn't drop--I WANT to see this matchup. This is one I am ok with ending as a draw if it is shown in full epic...
  3. Mr Ethos

    Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 Agreed! Always insightful AND that dang avatar (you have caught me in your genjutsu more than once jdw). Susanoo seemed unknown to the other villages-- which was nice after they all seemed to know of Amaterasu; remember when Jaraiya had to...
  4. Mr Ethos

    Chapter Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction

    Re: Naruto 467 Discussion / 468 Prediction- Part 1 Forgive the lack of hyperliks as I browse the web with my PS3 & the cut and paste functions are limited. That said, it is best to be on topic with my first MH post ;) After spending much of my time as a Naruto fan reading the...
Top