Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions
I'd be extremely surprised (and disillusioned) if Kakashi dies, it would be an enormous let down from his side. Also he should definitely have some more tricks up his sleeve, seriously 1 pain body should not be a problem at all for a potential...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
Just like Bennibb says: "1 man can't nuke the biggest and strongest village in the narutoverse". I mean please think about it, there are undoubtedly loads of powerful shinobi in Konoha that we don't know about, just think about the Hyuga clan, there are...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
Not sure if someone has already tried to clarify this, but it is quite obvious that Pein would never be able destroy the entire village of Konoha and kill all the shinobi in it. It's pretty strange someone would actually consider that plausible, I mean come on...