Recent content by Mr PoPo

  1. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions It was definitely pulled out...and Jiraya could not fully master sage mode and balance his chakra (reason for toad-like appearance)...hence the rod disrupted his chakra rather than giving Negato's position away. I don't think it is a Deux ex...
  2. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions If ST is a sort of gravity tech (i think)...could yahiko not simply use shira tensei on himself to 'repulse' his body to dodge an attack...i understand he can't use it now; due to the 5 second interval, but I was just wondering whether or not you...
  3. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions Haha...i kinda forgot about that...maybe it goes with Naruto's central theme: 'NEVER GIVE UP!'...hide that second FRS in as many ways as possible until one of them works!
  4. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions Correct me if I am mistaken...but doesn't kishi use shogi to explain battle tactics and strategies? And from what I understand Shogi is a variant or a game parallel to chess. And to be honest if I were pain; I would have expected naruto to...
  5. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread Maybe it is a reference to the fact that Naruto is ruled by his emotions. Deidara observed this in their encounter and then likely deduced that people ruled by their emotions are naturally irrational and difficult to reason with when you have...
  6. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread hahaha...I doubt that. There is still a lot of things that must happen ie. the 8-tails jinchuuriki and Sasuke have got beef with one another, Raikage is pissed that his brother has disappeared, we still have to see what powers Itachi gave...
  7. Mr PoPo

    Shounen Ai Kora (Love & Collage) by Inoue Kazurou

    :wtf ended!? :cussing i can't believe it! This manga cracks me up most of the time... :( ...i guess i'll have to find something to fill the gap.
  8. Mr PoPo

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 412 Discussions / 413 Predictions :loool Hahahahaha! That would be freaking hilarious...and so Narutoish, but sadly it is very unlikely :(
Top