Recent content by Mr.Rockbell

  1. FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 2 - New Anime Confirmed! This looks like it is going to be a killer anime I can`t wait till April 5th!
  2. FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA 2 - New Anime Confirmed! I am so excited for this anime, infact to so excited that I nearly jumped out of my seat! FMA 2 how great! I personally think that they should follow the manga; mainly because it is still going strong. However, the orignal FMA was loosly based on the manga and...
  3. FMA 'Old Anime' Convo

    Re: FullMetal Alchemist anime Mega Convo. I Loved the ending of FMA; question though, How was the Dub? If I remember correctly it didn't make it's way to Canada, until much later. And I never got around to watching it however, since I am a huge fan of FMA I would like to buy the box-set, to...
Top