Recent content by Mr. T

  1. Mr. T

    Tubeyo's Gallery

    The Naruto-Sennin pic at the beginning is incredible.
  2. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Your guess. How far from the end are we now? If Couch Kamogawa desires to take the long road to the world title with Ippo, Ippo will fight many battles (but maybe he encounters R. B. Junior sooner or later). In fact Takamura has to raise to the heavywight world title and Itagaki has to...
  3. Mr. T

    Shounen GTO and GTO - Shonan 14 Days by Fujisawa Tohru

    Re: GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka)-Discussion thread At which chapter does Shounan Jun'ai Gumi end? @ stoptazmo.com it goes only up to chapter 65. I heard that Shounan [...] has 31 Volumes. Is that right? Thanx in advance
  4. Mr. T

    Old Convo Threads

    Re: Naruto Hang Out Thread v2 Hey guys, I've got a request. Could someone give me a link to download the song/track/OST which is played in Shippuuden Episode 22-23 17min12sec? I guess it was at the preview of Shippuuden 1, too.
  5. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: HnI whole series Good Job Zaloof
  6. Mr. T

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 016

    Re: Naruto Shipuuden - EP 016 The Sub by Dattebayo is out now. http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ns016.torrent
  7. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: How will HnI ends ? I guess that Ippo will fight Sendo on his way up to the top. Then he will lose against Martinez who quits boxing afterwards ( 2 losses then: Date and Martinez, the unreachables). When Miyata loses against Randy Boy and wins in a revanche, he claims to the top by taking...
  8. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion I guess the two-weeks are over. Do you know what is up with the raw?
  9. Mr. T

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 014

    Re: Naruto Shippuden - EP 014 The Rasengan SUB hasn't got a preview at the end.
  10. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion Hi, I've got a question about Edited Mangas. When does Ignition-One regularly scanlate the Chapters?
  11. Mr. T

    p06 panel 1 by DD

    respect! Keep on coloring
  12. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion Hi, I read HNI now to the limit a week ago. Now I feel the pain, too. Is Chapter 772 delayed or when does it come out weekly?
  13. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion Thanks, but unfortunately there isn'T a download for Volume 77 and 78 : /.
  14. Mr. T

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion Hello Do you know, where I can get Volume 77 and upwards in HQ? Thanks ^^
  15. Mr. T

    Team Hebi chibis

    wow, great work! Looks kinda cute ^^
Top