Recent content by mrans

  1. The Misaki Thread

    yeah that's acceptable... but how about wakashimazu? I remember that Misaki calls him 'Wakashimazu' instead of 'Ken'?
  2. The Misaki Thread

    :D:D:D:D:D:D and what about Hyuga, George? :D:D:D:D:D:D
  3. The Misaki Thread

    I think he did it to Takeshi too?
  4. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    But he always said "The ball is my friend..." so I think you have to put it into the 1st of the friend list:p
  5. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    lol George... so Kanda is another one beside Genzo?:D:D:D oh yes, and BTT... I dislike Tsubasa for several points Maki-chan mentioned. And it's weird when I see Tsubasa suddenly said that he loved Sanae... I always think that Tsubasa loves Roberto more:D
  6. Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    George, do you think that every girl in CT is doing something like what you said Sanae is doing? Or it's only Sanae who became a golddigger in your opinion?
  7. Road to 2002 Road 13 Discussion/Road 14 Predictions

    abo: of course NOT... lol George has a great imagination though....
  8. Road to 2002 Road 13 Discussion/Road 14 Predictions

    Wow, George... Sanae and Genzo?? :blink:blink I think we all know that Sanae had waited for years for Tsubasa... and she loved him absolutely more than he loved her (because of Brazil, Roberto, and of course, the ball) Although I am not a fan of this couple, but I would love to see Sanae...
  9. Road to 2002 Road 13 Discussion/Road 14 Predictions

    I think so... If I didn't read the last chapter from World Youth, I think I would never know if they were married ;)
  10. Road To 2002 - Road 7 Discussion/Road 8 Prediction

    I wonder if hyuga and maki (is it her name?) start dating or something like that?
  11. Road To 2002 - Road 7 Discussion/Road 8 Prediction

    yeah, me too....
  12. Captain Tsubasa own wiki

    for god's sake! I can't access any wikia from my computer... i think i should wait until the scribble wiki works normally...
  13. Road To 2002 - Road 6 Discussion/Road 7 Prediction

    Just read chp6... nice work shinji... I doubt Genzo can win against Munich... a lot of top players there...
  14. Captain Tsubasa own wiki

    i can't see anything about the articles over there... can anyone tell me why?
  15. Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    1. matsuyama 2. sawada 3. misaki
Top