Recent content by MrCheekz213

  1. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 412 Discussions / 413 Predictions well at least we got to see rock lee beat sasuke up a lil bit
  2. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 409 Discussions / 410 Predictions Well we havent seen any other sharingan user besides Madara teleport so I guess we can assume it might not have anything to do with the Sharingan and maybe its just something Madara knows how to do.
  3. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 409 Discussions / 410 Predictions I hope during Pein's invasion they find away to involve the sand siblings back into the story. We need to see Kankuro's new puppets.........and how Gaara has changed............and Temari...well whatever
  4. Chapter 368 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 368 Predictions [Naruto] I was thinking that it would be pretty cool if BH was from Naruto's Clan and if somehow they met and she taught him some of their clans unique jutsus
Top