Recent content by mrcho13

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm glad to see that my calculations were close enough.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    If you mean for the whole year then in january.But its gonna include this december now the one from 2016.
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    We should switch to a new thread for 2018.Now that issue 1 is out.This one is becoming too long.
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    It goes down to 300. I'm love keeping track how certain series do. Here are for newest jump ones 165 Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai 269,783 3 volumes 194 Robot x Laserbeam 233,226 2 volumes 225 Dr. Stone 205,697 2 volumes
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Well, my list goes to much lower positions so it wasn't much of a problem.
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    67 Yuragisou no Yuuna-san 679,228 54 Golden Kamuy 828,351 I tracked it on shosekiranking. Neverlands backlog has been there from the start so the sales are gone keep growing.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2017] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I dont usualy post but here is my sales calculation I have done through the year Its based on oricon and shosekiranking. Seeing the oficial top 10, my calculations are good enough too see where each series is placed. Basicly these are the minimum sales that each series did.Error is maybe around...
Top