Recent content by MrKira444

  1. Luffycoloring.png

    Luffycoloring.png

  2. MrKira444

    Cleaning what plugin that usually Manga Editor use for cleaning?

    Of course, if you use a plugin for cleaning a volume raw, which is already leveled, you'll get a very sad result. But please don't misunderstand me, I just said that if you use your brain, you can get a perfect cleaning without using any denoiser. But if you make a speed Edited Manga, obviously...
  3. MrKira444

    How did you get your username?

    Youtube gave it to me XD I just putted "Kira", but it was already in use, so it suggested me to use "MrKira444" and I picked it.
  4. MrKira444

    Cleaning what plugin that usually Manga Editor use for cleaning?

    Yeah, that's right. If you want to make a HQ Edited Manga, you don't need plugins too much. Besides, if you are a fast-scan group, you should try Topaz Denoise, Topaz Clean or Topaz Vivacity, and Neat Image. However, those plugins will make the raw look distortioned.
Top