Recent content by mrmgomes

  1. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 598 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction I'm pretty confident we'll get some answers but by now I'm kinda let down. At least I won't go around spamming 'Looks like my theory is right' when NOTHING has been explained yet. We get to see a chapter which title is 'Uchiha Obito', which is a...
  2. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 517 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 517 Spoiler Discussion Hope we get some development... If the whole chapter's around this spoiler, it's gonna be disappointing.
  3. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 514 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 514 Spoiler Discussion I think Madara's chakra amount is quite relative. As we've seen so far, he can have "Zetsus" doing whatever he wants (and here I leave my opinion about his body being a Zetsu bunshin), so what if he can use his chakra too? I mean, it's not that stupid to think...
  4. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 492 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 492 Discussion / 493 Predictions Naaah, Bee may know Kisame's in there, but I don't think he doesn't want to train Naruto because of that.
  5. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 492 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 492 Discussion / 493 Predictions After all, Bee may be funny but yet he's an adult, and sees Naruto like a complete child, since he doesn't even know who he is. It's pretty clear that training Naruto will change his mind. That's what Naruto makes to everyone he encounters: He...
  6. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 492 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 492 Discussion / 493 Predictions I agree with that, but still I don't see any reason for Gai getting there... I mean, I know not everything has to be explained but... Why him? He had never had anything to do with Naruto, and now he's there... Weren't there any other jounins...
  7. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 490 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions Well, saying that there's no point on summoning Madara's brother just because he is blind is nonsense. There would be no point on summoning Itachi too, since we all know Madara collects the eyes of every Uchiha. And as we read a few chapters ago...
  8. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Well, Itachi appeared and the manga chapter finished on that page. Let's give him time to express his feelings! :tem
  9. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Indeed. Show me a Madara's action (in his current state) that made a change in the environment around him. Throwing a leg and hitting nobody? Warping people to another dimension? Mmh :oh
  10. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    Ok let's suppose he's been pwned by the First, how the hell could he've helped Itachi on the Uchiha massacre directly? He was ONLY the one pulling the strings and making people believe in anything he said. He may be powerful, or have some ace up his sleeve, but warping people and dodging...
  11. mrmgomes

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    It's true that Madara's never been shown killing or really hurting someone. As a former sharingan user, I think there's no one better than him on genjutsu things. So IMO he's not 'real'. He doesn't have a physical form, and that's why he can't be touched. The only way to beat him is to use some...
  12. mrmgomes

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion Well, the space-time jutsu thing is a good theory, but about knowing too much about Naruto... He didn't have to be there in Naruto x Kakuzu's fight to know his powers. Zetsu's everywhere witnessing all Akatsuki's fights.
  13. mrmgomes

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion I mean, I know Madara is the former Mizukage. But how could he be him, being Danzou at the same time??? This theory doesn't fit for me.
  14. mrmgomes

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion If Danzou is Madara, what about the Mizukage thing?
  15. mrmgomes

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Has anyone thought about Madara being brought back by Nagato? There must be some connection between them. That spacetime travelling sounds like rinnegan to me. [hr] Coz if you notice, that's one of the few places in Konoha that weren't destroyed. I...
Top