Recent content by MuffinsLeadToSx

  1. Chapter Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

    Forget about Naruto and Sasuke. WHO BORN AFTER THE FIRST HOKAGE and MADARA surpassed them in terms of power? The 4th Hokage? Third? WHO?? I think you all take this surpassing the previous generation in terms of power when it is clearly not. Kurama said Naruto surpassed the 4th and Kushina...
  2. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions Yes, I did say that and I still stick to it. But if someone very close to you, hurts or betrays you by lets say abandoning you to die to save them self. Would you easily forgive them when they see the error of their ways? Not to mention...
  3. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions Even if the people know the truth, it will not bring Itachi back, his family or friends back. Maybe you have been fortunate enough to not have to truly suffer in life. I have and when I see people smiling because they do not have a care in the...
  4. Chapter Naruto 619 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions I understand and agree with Silvers Rayleigh to a point. The thing that people need to understand is, to Sasuke all of the Uchiha was his family. Dating back to the beginning of Konoha founding, the Uchiha were treated differently by the Senju...
Top