Recent content by Mugiwara Inside

  1. Mugiwara Inside

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Italian Translation By Me (Mugiwara Inside) Chi utilizza questa traduzione nei propri siti/forums è pregato di ringraziare il sottoscritto.:eyeroll
  2. Mugiwara Inside

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Could You Add Me As A Manga Editor, I'Ve Edited More Than 2 HQ (I Don't Remember The Right Number) Here The Last Chapter => http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36215 I'm The Founder Of The Italian Group KPF Team
  3. Mugiwara Inside

    Shounen Kurozakuro by Natsume Yoshinori

    Re: Kurozakuro Ah ok, thank you for the notice!!! :D :D
  4. Mugiwara Inside

    Shounen Kurozakuro by Natsume Yoshinori

    Re: Kurozakuro I saw that the Hanashi had stopped to volume 5. Are you interested on the raws of vol 6? I have them! It's a shame that nobody continues this manga, it is so beautiful! =) My problem is to find the raws for vol. 7, they aren't anywhere.
Top