Recent content by mugiwara4343

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 782 Discussion/ 783 Predictions

    Regarding the discussion of Trebol is paramecia vs logia ... in the marineford battle of Whitebeard vs Aokiji, we can see that whitebeard stabs Aokiji with Haki but nothing happens to Aokiji. My theory is if Logia combined with good COO then the attack can be predicted and make the attack pass...
  2. FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks

    I agree with you M3J, my post is on reply to most of comments as "Since Oda stated WB as the strongest person he is stronger than Shanks!" kind of posts.
  3. FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks

    Oda stated Whitebeard is the strongest person, similarly Kaido as the strongest creature ... so what now!? he has not introduced what shanks is about may be like "Person with the strongest will". so when comparing people in the same league with titles wont matter much. Shanks for me :)
  4. FINAL: Whitebeard vs. Shanks

    Guys I want to make one comment. Whitebeard has the dangerous devil fruit I agree but Shanks not having one doesnt make him weak. Garp didnt have one, it was not hinted Roger had one or Rayleigh either but these characters are freaking powerful. Whitebeard has CoC agreed but I think even in CoC...
  5. Semifinal 2: Mihawk vs. Shanks

    My vote goes for Shanks :). In onepiece world titles mean something. Agreed Mihawk is the "Strongest swordsmen" but Shanks is a freaking "Yonkou". Ilts like in future Zoro becomes the strongest swordsmen in the world, it doesnot mean he can pwn Luffy. We have seen shanks feats like having a...
  6. Semifinal 1: Whitebeard vs. Gol D. Roger

    My vote goes for Whitebeard. Roger X Whitebeard had an epic battle sometime in the past and I remember it being tied and we have seen some kickass abilities/powers of Whitebeard in ace execution war saga and we had only heard about Roger. So my vote goes to Whitebeard :)
  7. Quarterfinals: Match 2: Mihawk vs. Dragon

    Whitebeard said that its still new to his ears about the daily duels between Shanks and Mihawk. That means its a long time ago, it was never mentioned that Mihawk is on par with Shanks. Its like buggy and shanks are buddies in the Roger crew and we now know how they turned out. I am not saying...
  8. Quarterfinals: Match 2: Mihawk vs. Dragon

    I would go with Dragon on this. For me Whitebeard, Shanks, Akainu, Aokiji and Dragon are in a league apart from others. Mihawk is strong but from what we saw in the war Luffy was able to avoid his attacks and Mihawk didn't go easy on Luffy. I wouldn't say it would be the same (pre time skip) if...
  9. Second Round: Battle Royale 1

    For me its Whitebeard and Boa. Boa has three kinds of Haki and a freaking devil fruit ability. From the battle we saw in Marinford she is quite proficient in one on one with haki/devil fruit imbibed kicks (soldiers turning to half stones). So I prefer Boa over Don and regarding Kong he was...
  10. Second Round: Battle Royale 2

    For me it looks like Ace and Akainu will be the winners. But I hate Akainu so gonna go with Ace and Fisher Tiger. Who knows there is a possibility that if Ace and Fisher Tiger worked as a team they can beat Akainu :P
  11. One Piece General Discussion Thread!

    Why cant I see the result of Croc Vs Lucchi and Lucky Roo Vs Vergo votes wise. Only the final result was shown in Groups and Rounds Thread
  12. Chapter One Piece 688 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 688 Discussion / 689 Prediction Chapter is fine, and a break next week!! damn. Has any one recognized the jolly roger that Caribou encountered in the mini series?
  13. First Round! 36] Lucky Roo vs Vergo

    I said Vice Admiral Vergo not any Vice Admiral, Of course every one know that Garp is an (fleet)Admiral level. If we see the Whitebeard Pirates Vs Marines war then Jozu, Marco are able to hold on their ground with Admirals, when Whitebeard (due to his age) has stopped (clutched his heart)...
  14. First Round! 36] Lucky Roo vs Vergo

    Lucky Roo is one of the top members of Shanks crew introduced others being Benn Beckman, Yassop. So he is in top four of the strongest men in Shanks Crew. We have seen that Benn Beckman threatening Kizaru with a gun at the end of war. So I blindly vote for Lucky Roo over Vergo even though we...
  15. First Round! 34] Crocodile vs Rob Lucci

    I will go with Croc as the winner. What we saw is Lucci is the only one who has physically exhausted Luffy to the verge of death but croc on the other hand is a damn ex schi and a logia user. He once fought Whietebeard in the past(no details though) we have seen him fighting against even for...
Top