Recent content by Mundei

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread yep Sai was brutal, but she had it coming lol.
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread Actually this maybe hinting onto how Naruto is gonna change the ninja world and it's system. 1 nation 1 rule, look at how china was created warring factions til 1 came and took them all under his control( granted hopefully not to a extreme rulership...
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion Thread / 458 Prediction Thread as much as I would love to see him introduced himself like that it will ruin the moment when naruto brushes aside the Raikage like a little bitch to stop Sasuke(he talked about power and only respecting power )and is side step like...
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Discussion Thread/ 457 Prediction Thread - Part 1 to quote a old saying " the enemy of my enemy is my friend " Kyuubi would help Naruto just to kill Madara is what I see happening when they fight.
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion was there ever a reason given to why the 7 swordsman all have shark teeth? not counting the anime guy, dont count filler people.
  6. Chapter Bleach 364 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 364 Spoiler Discussion Thread agree man, until we see bankai from those 2, they just got caught off guard nothing more.
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Spoiler Discussion Thread Danzou is just that a subplot, you can chuck it out of the way if it slows down the main story. Main story and character first I say.
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread This might be part of naruto's plan. Once you start sucking out the nature and naruto's own charka, the demon fox chakra is next...and we all know how the Kyuubi feels about people messing with him. I sense a tummy ache( ie fox chakra tearing hungry pain...
  9. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Really good intro chapter for Naruto's fight. I enjoyed it, made him look awesome. Not even gonna touch the 1 handed/clone used debate:p A mini prediction if Naruto fights all 5 bodies and hell realm gets a hold of him, how awesome would it...
  10. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion did I see mid-air combat with Naurto? looks awesome, the red eyeliner = meh, black woulda been better. I enjoyed it overall, good mix of Naurto and Pein chaos.
Top