Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Naruto defeating these 6 bodies easily now is not that much of a stretch. Naruto has better command of Sage Mode than Jiraiya plus all 6 bodies were front and center to start the fight against Naruto whereas most of the bodies were summoned at...
Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I'll grant you Sakura, lol.
Oro connected once Naruto lost his conciousness and went 4-tails. I don't count that.
Deidara never laid a single hand on Naruto and Madara never hit the real Naruto he kicked a clone.
Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread
If you really think back over part 2 can you name any point in time that Naruto (his actual body) ever got hit? I had been debating with people on other sites since part 2 started that if you pay attention you will see that Naruto has gotten so...
Re: Naruto 428 Spoiler Discussion Thread
If you really think about it Shikamaru recently had that big speech to Naruto about leaving things to students like Jiraiya left Naruto with stuff. This is an example of that. If anyone in the manga was going to inherit the regular rasengan from Naruto...
Re: Naruto 428 Spoiler Discussion Thread
I am seriously hoping this chapter spoiler text has tons of mistranslation in it. If not Kishi has just donkey kicked Naruto in the groin area for the upteenth time. Why does Kishi feel the need to rip whatever accomplishment and glory Naruto gets away...
Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions
I just had a horrifying thought when I read the last part of the chapter. I certainly hope Kakashi doesn't leave behind the sharingan for Naruto. That would be the ultimate "Oh heck no!" situation. Please let Kakashi unlock yet another power of...
Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion
Naruto had his clones train with him at the beginning. This shows us that he can have the clones doing something else while he himself concentrates on the task.
Kishi won't let Naruto do the KB no jutsu tactic to provide cover for him because its too...
Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion
Yeah that Asura body reminds me of Sasori's main puppet Haruko. Its almost comical because it seems like the bodies we see are a ripoff of an Akatsuki member's abilities.
The moment the body was smashed I immediately thought about the body getting back...
Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion
Is it just me or does the Pain bodies seem to have an ability similar to one of the Akatsuki members.
The Yahiko-Pain body has the defensive barrier like Itachi has Susano'o. The body with the missiles is similar to Deidara's clay explosives.
The asura...
Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion
I have a question for those posters who can't understand Tsunade's rationale for bringing Naruto back. If Pain's target was Jiraiya and Tsunade called Jiraiya back would you be questioning her judgment? I used Jiraiya as an example of someone who would be...
Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion
Um, Tsunade saw Naruto learn the rasengan in 1 week plus she's seen Naruto develop the FRS in a week's time. Its not like the guy doesn't have a track record of finishing things in a stated time limit.
Yes we must all remember this is now the "Tale of...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
the more Pain has to fight and reload bodies the easier it becomes to keep beating on him. That is the main reason Madara sent Pain to get Naruto now. Madara isn't a fool, the more info your opponent has on you the easier it becomes to beat him. Just take...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
I'm thinking his night training is Naruto training to apply senjutsu to the rasengan and his "that jutsu".
There is no way at all Pain can take Konoha by himself. I don't care if he does have 6 bodies + Konan. If he was that powerful he would have...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
I just thought about something. Even if the jutsu cancelling body does try to absorb Naruto's jutsus it might not be entirely effective and be kind of like how Youmi from Yu Yu Hakusho had that defense shield but since Yusuke had part of his life energy in his...
Re: Naruto 418 Spoiler Discussion
Naruto looks down right ownage!
The argument about Naruto not having experience using senjutsu in battle is just stupid. Its not like senjutsu is a huge catalog of jutsus waiting to be tested out, it is primarily a chakra enhancer. Naruto can give himself...