Recent content by Muro

  1. FMA Volume 24 Discussion (Chapters 96-99)

    Re: Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions Sorry, but that's pretty unlikely to happen. She's maybe a badass, but she isn't an alchemist, so she really cant be a sacrifice, don't ya think :)
  2. FMA Volume 24 Discussion (Chapters 96-99)

    Re: Chapter 98 Discussion/99 Predictions Awesome chapter, as expected from Arakawa. The fight between Greed and Wrath is intense, and I can't wait what's going to happen now that Fuu has also intervened. But the thing I'm most worried is the strange guy from the end of the chapter. Isn't he...
  3. FMA Volume 23 Discussion (Chapters 92-95)

    Re: Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions Oh my... That chapter totally kicked ass! :D Finally Al did use the stone... I was so proud of him <3 And the Armstrongs vs Sloth battle was also very epic. I'm just little worried about what will happen to them, things didn't look very bright for them...
Top