well i am kind of surprised as to how much power sasuke now has... well he definitely shouldn't have infinite chakara... well that's impossible but how is he able to do things that itachi had trouble with and itachi was a true genius from his clan.
To me it seems Sasuke has gained all his...
Denzo is really cunning so who knows he might actually get it free from kabuto.... well last time we saw kabuto he was half orochimaru and half himself... so that might play a role in this as well...
Re: Naruto 462 Discussion/463 Predictions
Just read this think its far fetched but u never know lol........
==========================================
Well if you want to read my full prediction please visit Crimson Locker
Oh and I don't think Tobi is Madara...:narutokyu
Re: Naruto 463 Discussion/464 Predictions
Finally some scene where Sasuke getting beat up. well I think at this point Tobi is going to come to Sasuke's rescue.
Well if you want to read my full prediction please visit Crimson Locker
Oh and I don't think Tobi is Madara...:narutokyu