Recent content by Muted

  1. Chapter Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

    Not only work, but be genetically compatible to even do it (Enormous amount of chakra). I guess the next one will be that suddenly Sasuke can contain Kyuubi chakra or something, even though it has been said on several occasions that only Senju and Uzimaki are strong enough to contain it.
  2. Chapter Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

    Exactly. Naruto is really a level above the rest at the moment, Sasuke needs to follow him, and I bet he will somehow.
  3. Chapter Naruto 648 Discussion / 649 Predictions

    I'd say Naruto got plenty potential power-ups. It isn't relevant though. Multiple elements would be one of those, and it would be beastly with Sage Mode and Kyuubi cloak. Naruto already has arguably the most crushing combination of devastation and unavoidable attack seen in the manga at the...
  4. Chapter Naruto 630 Discussion / 631 Predictions

    My main concern is if Tobi/Madara becomes Jinchuuriki of it, it is a danger to be considered. But then again - it requires time to master being a Jinchuuriki, much more so with the Juubi I'd think. I am not quite sure what to make out of Madaras comment yet, I guess clarification awaits.
  5. Chapter Naruto 630 Discussion / 631 Predictions

    Am I alone in anticipating a fight to seal the Juubi within Naruto? I'd imagine that is what Minato will be trying to do now
Top