Recent content by +mw.Flash

  1. Ichigo episode 165

    Nice choice of red, though the eye colour could use some refinement mate.
  2. Ulquiorra by +mw.Flash

    Thanks :)
  3. Lineart.ICHIGO

    Excellent lineart, thank you for teh share :)
  4. Ulquiorra by +mw.Flash

    Thanks very much ^^
  5. Ulquiorra by +mw.Flash

    Hey guys, this is my second colouring..taken from a screenshot of the Bleach anime. DA:Link p.s. The lineart for this piece was traced from a screenshot by my friend Silk998
  6. 395 - 01 by DD!

    You are without a doubt one of the greatest artists I have ever seen, another marvelous piece mate.
  7. Ichigo epi 165

    Love the high quality of it on this one dude.
  8. Ukitake by Mrs Hatake

    The background is fantastic, and I love the detail on the eyes ;)
  9. Urahara is like "OMG"

    I like it, priceless expression hehe..
  10. Grimmjow epi 165 + EyeCandy

    Those fanarts are hawt dude..not sure I can imagine Tatsuki with makeup but great work nonetheless. ;)
Top