Recent content by mxm

  1. Psyren Volume 10 (ch081-ch089) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 82 Discussion / 83 Prediction I think she know him and by insulting Ageha she want to protect him from what will happen in future (by insulting she want him don't worry about her or save her, maybe something terrible will happen then Ageha will try to save her).
  2. Psyren Volume 10 (ch081-ch089) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 82 Spoiler Thread "Lady Q" created time machine just to know 'true', it is kinda cool and sad.
  3. Psyren Volume 10 (ch081-ch089) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 81 Discussion / 82 Prediction I think Ageha is the real Q master, becouse he already is creating life forms with his PSI. If he will improve his PSI programing he can easy create Q. I think one of Ageha orders to Q was to help "Lady Q" to survive. He used her to protect him self...
Top