Recent content by Mylezine

  1. Mylezine

    Discussion DGM Chapter 235 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in January-

    Hi there, happy new year ! Is there still no translation of this chapter ? Or maybe a better quality scan of the raw ? I can read Japanese version but the one we have is a bit low quality...if possible please :emocat
  2. Mylezine

    DGM Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

    I don't think so, when he turns into 14th he looks in pain and skin turns brown I think, but here it looks like he's..."shining" or something...
  3. Mylezine

    DGM Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

    Ok so...please...I read those 11 pages, tell me it's not ALL the chapter, tell me there are other pages after right ?? RIGHT ??!!
  4. Mylezine

    Discussion So who is Allen?

    Ok so...recently I've been thinking. Who is Allen, where does he comes from. And from the latest Chapters, we are almost sure he and Neah know each other from at least 35 years ago...but Allen is probably ~16 now right ? Ok now take this into account: - Neah and The Earl are the same person. -...
  5. Mylezine

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Thank you ! I'll write it done on my agenda and go check it on 20th ! (o ̄∇ ̄o)♪
  6. Mylezine

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Happy new year~ So I went to the book store tonight to check on Jump magazine. I'm not sure which one is supposed to publish D.Gray Man. I know it's not the weekly but I couldn't find anything about D.G.ray Man, can someone give me the exact name of which Jump magazine they publish D.Gray Man...
  7. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 203 Spoiler Thread Yeah, this man seems kind of evil, so his "I will heal Allen" can mean "I will kill Allen to bring out Neah HAHA!" because first,maybe he is the Earl in disguise, or he really is from central and they don't care killing Allen if it can help them interrogate a...
  8. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 203 Spoiler Thread Yes I know, but I would just like for Hoshino-sensei to stop hurting Allen every time ! I love the work she does, but...poor Allen, how come he didn't try to kill himself yet ? Really...In the real world, some jump for nothing. (Yes I know this is a Manga, but...
  9. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 203 Spoiler Thread Do you mean that you won't mind if Allen/Neah's sexy eye is gouged out ? No I'm sure it's not gonna happen, I'm sure....Yeah yeah it can't happen...OH MY GOD=NEAH-SAMA I'M SO SCARED !
  10. Mylezine

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    So I wanted to write some questions that have yet to be answerd about D.Gray Man, Some of these were probably already posted somewhere else, but it's to make a summary of it. 1) Who are Allen's parents ? - Neah ? Exorcist ? Both of them ? - But Neah "died" 35 years ago, and Allen is 15...or...
  11. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 202 Spoiler Thread IT IS OUT ON MANGASTREAM !!!!
  12. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 200 Spoiler Thread *just finished reading the last chapter* WHY !!!!!! You fool, stupid idiot baka LINK !!!! What is he doing !!!!! *is really upset now* Ah... but now I really want to see the next chapter, like always...
  13. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers saladesu: Yeah I know, I didn't mean a translation, sorry, I meant an english Edited Manga ^^, sorry. And I saw your translation, thank you very much for it!
  14. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers If anyone find the translation of the chapter 197 please post the link, it's been two days and I can't find it... I hope I could do it but I can't so...:worrybunny
  15. Mylezine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers OH MY GOD! I just saw the raws...I mean...OH MY GOD...I..it's just...mmmm it's just so...*in fan-girl mode* Sorry I can only say...OH MY GOD! Thank youuuuuuuuu!
Top