Recent content by Mymph

  1. Mymph

    433 pg08 - Turn the tide

    GFC contribution http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/433-pg-08-Turn-the-tide-117828091
  2. Mymph

    439 - "take me kyuubi"

    haha xD thanks, I wouldnt go THAT far :P yet...
  3. Mymph

    348 Cover

    Something that might help, the body isn't one or two "forms" basically try shading in between the fingers to bring them out more for example instead of shading the whole hand the same. That goes for about everything really like clothes have folds so instead of shading the shirt as if it were...
  4. Mymph

    439 - "take me kyuubi"

    xD thanks
  5. Mymph

    439 - "take me kyuubi"

    Welcome to my perverted mind. Certain things are most likely off concerning the lineart because of the original panel which was horrible to try and figure out in certain places imo. Anyways enjoy ^^ http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/Take-me-115841428
  6. Mymph

    "Sublime, beautiful and also sad"

    Thanks, yea the lighting does need to be reworked. I tried not adding any highlights to see how it would come out but overall without the highlights the image looks flat. Thanks again :)
  7. Mymph

    "Sublime, beautiful and also sad"

    http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/Sublime-beautiful-and-also-sad-115601906 Finally finished... School work loves interrupting my personal and practice work... Anyways, for those who don't know its Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Hope you like :) and if you can some criticism would be...
  8. Mymph

    437 - "Anger vs Pain"

    Decided to try something other then cell shading this time. Shouldn't have rushed it but it was just to see how I would do. http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/Hatred-vs-Pain-114441833
  9. Mymph

    Am I dreaming? Vampire + Rosario 2

    Thank :D
  10. Mymph

    Am I dreaming? Vampire + Rosario 2

    Thanks :)
  11. Mymph

    Am I dreaming? Vampire + Rosario 2

    http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/Am-I-dreaming-113932932 And there you have it, my new addiction :) Vampire + Rosario
  12. Mymph

    NarutoxShion - Midnight swim

    Thanks hehe
  13. Mymph

    NarutoxShion - Midnight swim

    First real attempt at fanart heh http://mymph-of-angels.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Swim-113484396?submitted=1
  14. Mymph

    435 "Back to back"

    Thanks all :) And concerning the background, not always do you need one to create a good image. Initially I had the original background with some alterations to my taste but the black background fit it better in its overall composition especially the shading blending in. Its also a bit of what...
  15. Mymph

    435 "Back to back"

    Thanks ^^
Top