Recent content by Mysterious Old Guy

  1. Mysterious Old Guy

    Chapter Bleach 514 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions I feel like Kyle's Mother. "WHAT WHAT WHAT!" Epic chapter. My interpretation is that Juha is Masaki's father. Have fun with that one.
  2. Mysterious Old Guy

    Chapter Bleach 506 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 506 Discussion / 507 Predictions My theory is that his bankai drains the life-force of the user, and he is deliberately letting it get stolen. That could possibly be why he is using it so openly, and another reason as to why he looks so old compared to other shinigami.
  3. Mysterious Old Guy

    The Underscore's Bleach review, 474: beLIEve

    Just a bit of a different viewpoint, when I read through the chapter, the 'message' of 'restrict and control your powers' actually explained a great deal about Ichigo's power fluctuations. I mean, I too would be a bit pissed off if I had some jackass controlling how much power I could have at...
Top