Recent content by MysticAzure

  1. MysticAzure

    Discussion Romance & Society in Naruto

    Re: Romance (and society) in Naruto I'm not quite understanding why that means Sakura's talking about Naruto. I don't think she was hiding anything. I wouldn't be like, "Sorry, I'm in love with John Smith." Why would you be specific with a random person? It's been shoved in our faces that she...
  2. MysticAzure

    Lost in translation: Number 516

    Thank you. :) I was confused with the last Killer Bee line. This made things much more clearer. I was wondering if you've done any chapter translations in the 480's or previous to that. Do you take chapter request translations?
  3. MysticAzure

    Romance (and society) in Naruto

    This probably isn't proper foreshadowing, but I think it's a bit interesting. Not so big on parallels, but it's fun to play with. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-442/page003.html This and; http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-511/page002.html...
  4. MysticAzure

    The Fake Existence, Ch.507

    We learn that Madara can completely control people. Do you think Kishi tried to foreshadow that Madara has been controlling Sasuke in a similar way?
  5. MysticAzure

    ...Unleashed, Ch.505

    It doesn't surprise me that Kishi would give question to Naruto's feelings. And what about the comparison to Sasuke and Naruto's flashback? Sorry, I don't really remember 484 all that much.
  6. MysticAzure

    ...Unleashed, Ch.505

    What do you think about Naruto mentioning everything but his love interest? And based on what you said, how is there a significant parallel in Sasuke's flashback of his friends to Naruto's?
Top