Recent content by N0Obz

  1. N0Obz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 450 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is this confirmed?
  2. N0Obz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 449 Spoilers & Discussion

    I got a few theories/possibilities. 1. The elder sent Yama there to be killed 2. The elder sent Yama to be strengthened 3. The elder sent Yama once he realized he couldn't win, and hoped he could win. 4. The elder sent Yama to help 5. Author sent Yama to allow Yama to go all out without cage XD...
  3. N0Obz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 449 Spoilers & Discussion

    I believe the thorn can be used with ignition, like how he originally did.
  4. N0Obz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 449 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, while this episode was quite cool, it leaves me a bit disappointed. Part of what is nice to read this is Bam getting stronger, working, and exploring. Finding his past and the darkness of the tower. But this episode has kind of just destroyed part of what I like to read. Imo Bam is...
  5. N0Obz

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 447 Spoilers & Discussion

    I was reading again, and had an interesting thought. So Bams transformation is Red Thryssa, right? So what if it's not the canine transformation everyone is thinking it is, and Bam is just using it like Hell Joe now. So it's not really the shounenization people are calling it where everyone gets...
Top