Recent content by n1j0l4

  1. n1j0l4

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Discussion Thread/ 457 Prediction Thread Shit! I'm waiting for the Italian Edited Manga...
  2. n1j0l4

    Discussion When will Naruto ever be promoted?

    Re: Will Naruto ever become a Chunin/Jonin? I think that Kishimoto want to show us that Naruto doesn't interest the charge ( Genin, Jounin etc. ). Naruto wants to protect his village and wants to became Hokage. Only this... ...I think...
  3. n1j0l4

    Discussion What Character's Do You Want Resurrected the Most?

    Re: Which dead Naruto character would you resurrect? (POLL ADDED!) I select Haku. Because we can discover the secret of his ability. The Ice Element
  4. n1j0l4

    Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is your Favorite Naruto Character/Villain? My favorite character is Naruto! The best :clap
  5. n1j0l4

    Danzou and Madara's theories: discuss here!

    I believe that kishimoto wants to create suspance. I think we will discover that Danzo is a simple pawn of Madara or simply what they give to see, that he is a Hokage much hard one.
Top