Recent content by nacryss

  1. nacryss

    French Community - Salut les amis!

    Petite info pour les amateurs de la Japan Expo Tout d'abord, presentons-nous : nacryss, 24 ans, de Toulouse a la base mais vivant actuellement chez nos amis gallois (d'ou l'absence d'accent, ce qui me tape sur les nerfs quand je dois m'exprimer en francais car j'utilise un clavier qwerty). Je...
  2. nacryss

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    The Japanese Language and the Hepburn/Kunrei systems It is only a matter of register: watashi>boku>ore Watashi is the casual I Boku and ore are more informal and generally used by men. This is why in some manga, when a girl talks about herself as 'ore' or 'boku', people are surprised and...
  3. nacryss

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Easy. I'm a member on another site but I was looking for some raws to practise my Japanese and MangaHelpers was the only site recommended. So I decided to have a look and since I was entirely satisfied, I thought it would be fair to become a member. Who knows? maybe one day, I'll be able to help...
  4. nacryss

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hajimemashite!! Let me introduce myself as nacryss (do you really want to know my real name? well, if you're prepared to die.... :p) At least, I can give you some clues: I'm French but currently living in the UK where I've got this blessed job called 'au pair' (I found a very nice family)...
Top