Recent content by NagaKarat

  1. Chapter Bleach 308 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 308 Prediction Thread How come nobody mentions how Nemu silenced Ishida. I wish I were Ishida :)
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 140 Discussion Most of the Akuma will be defeated by Allen in one move, Cross grave/glaive(?). I do wonder however is Allen eye's gonna give the other's visible view of the akuma's souls.
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 138 Discussion I think its my first post or it has been so long since i did, anyway hi or hi again. I have a theory about Allen's shadow which seems so obvious that it might be true. Allen is a Noah and the shadow is the 14th., which means that his gonna get more upgrades...
  4. Shounen Gundam Series

    Re: Gundam There are some good gundam manga out there, but does anyone have crossbone gundam. It's the continuition from the Gundam f-91 movie.
Top