Recent content by Nagato

  1. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    I am not sure what you are talking about. Can u please explain me since I haven't read the previous posts. Is it about the movie 'Last' or some other thing. Can u also post the ink if you have any updates on those . Thanks !
  2. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    The sage of the six paths said he does not have much time left. Naruto and Sasuke should have been travelling quite a while to get there. But I guess the sage is still there because we haven't seen any final words from him. Again another timeline issue that has come up since this war started as...
  3. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    I agree perfectly with that. The main reason this war started was the beasts. The makings of this war started when the 10 tails was separated to 9 different beasts. Were it for the fact the beasts were destroyed as soon as they were separated from the 10-tails, then we would not have had this...
  4. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Guys... there are 2 things I wanna say... let me start with Sasuke as that seems to be the most important topic right now... I actually think Sasuke's intentions are partly right.... the part about killing hokages is wrong of course but the tailed beasts have to be destroyed... lemme explain...
Top