Recent content by nah-nah

  1. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Prince of Tennis 304 MQ Edited Manga by Sao ne, I'm a little late, but thank you so much~~ <3
  2. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    <333 thank you all for the welcome. Actually, i feel bad that NF is down, but the bright side is i get to go back here. i will try to be more active.
  3. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    I miss you too, eileen. I miss your kind words and your sweet personality. <3 :hug It's going better now that I'm here. I was afraid that I wouldn't be welcome anymore, but i was wrong.
  4. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    I'm hungry. Someone tell me what to eat for breakfast.
  5. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    =___________________________= I'm a horrible member.
  6. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    I miss the cozy environment of MH. I'll be around here more. :) *goes to post on eileen's thread*
  7. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Sorry i haven't been on much lately, everyone. I'll be good from now on. :P
  8. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    i'm right here... dz.... :hug
  9. Whats Hidden Under That Ctrl+V - [Fun Thread]

    http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2723997&postcount=1582 ...OMG THIS GUY IS SO HOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I STILL HAD THAT UNDER MY CTRL+V. *WORSHIPS HIM IN HIS HOTNESS*
  10. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Welcome to the forums, Fodica. :) We're glad to have you here! Please stay active and ask us any questions if you need to. We're always here to help you out. <3
  11. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    I don't have any of the naruto games except for the first NH. ;___; I feel so behind. On the bright side, I got Karaoke Revolution Party yesterday! I'm so happy. <33333
  12. Archived The Hang Out Thread

    Today is going by so slowly. ;___; I wish I was home in my penguin pajamas.
  13. Favorites Our Most and Least Favorite Characters - and why

    Re: Who's your favorite Naruto character? Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi, of course. ;D
  14. Favorites What's your favorite Naruto pairing?

    Everyone should know my two favorite pairings by now: SasuNaru and ItaNana. XDD I also like ShikaTem and KibaHina. <3
  15. Chapter 290 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 290 Discussions (Translations out) I hope Kabuto reveals some kind of creepy freakin' power that destroys Oro. Of course, that won't happen, but I can always dream, ne?
Top